PIMS assessments for patients without Swiss health insurance
PIMS 1 (4 or 2 matrices)
Borrelia burgdorferi sl, Borrelia myamotoi, Bartonella quintana, Bartonella henselae, Bartonella spp, Babesia sp, Theileria sp, Rickettsia sp, Ehrlichia sp, Mycoplasma sp, Chlamydia sp
PIMS 2 (4 or 2 dies)
Borrelia burgdorferi sl, Borrelia myamotoi, Borrelia hermsii, Bartonella quintana, Bartonella henselae, Bartonella spp, babesia sp, Theileria sp, Rickettsia sp, Ehrlichia sp, Mycoplasma sp, Anaplasma sp, Coxiella burnetii, Francisella tularensis, Brucella sp, Candida sp, Candidatus neoehrlichia, Chlamydia sp
For purchases in Euros with shipping to a European country, please place your order onthis page
I received my kit - procedure
1- Fill in your information on the request sheet legibly or directly in the editable pdf ( Surname, first name, date of birth, address, informed consent etc.)
2 - Have the sample taken in the EDTA k2 tube (purple) received with your kit for the blood sample. The sample can be taken by your nurse or your local laboratory. You do not need to be fasting for this analysis.
3- Fill the small purple tube with blood (up to the 250µl mark) using the lancet.
4- The day before the blood test, eat sucré during the day (jam in the morning, sweet snack, etc...) unless there is a medical contraindication such as diabetes. After cleaning your hands and washing your hands, collect the first stream of urine in the evening around 7-8 p.m. by filling the dry bottle with urine yellow lid, then transfer the urine into the 3 urine tubes (beige cap) having previously removed the label located on the yellow lid. Keep urine cool. (pictures 6 and 7)
5 - On the day of the blood test, before eating and before brushing your teeth, collect your saliva using the bottle with a red cap (minimum quantity 5ml ). It is better to put saliva (not "spit") (photo 8)
6 - Place the two purple tubes, the bottle with the red cap and the three urine tubes in the “Sample/Samples” bag provided for this purpose. Seal the bag well. (picture 9)
7- Put the sample bag in the box and la completed and signed analysis sheet. (picture 10)
8 - Slide the box into the white plastic shipping sleeve. (picture 11)
Stick the postal shipping label on the plastic sleeve.
9 - The package is ready to be shipped.
PIMS balance sheets
- When ordering your kit, it takes approximately 5 working days to receive your kit at your delivery address.
- If you are under treatment, wait one month after the last dose of medication to take your sample. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
- Drop off the pouch containing your samples to be sent to the laboratory at your post only on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, respecting the drop-off time of your post office._cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b- 136bad5cf58d_
- Do not send your direct debits the day before a Swiss public holiday.
- The results will be returned within 4 weeks after the samples have been sent.
- We do not give results over the phone.
- Samples must be identified with your surname, first name and date of birth
For any questions regarding deliveries, you can contact our logistics department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices excluding delivery costs
The tariff delivery only includes the aisle, the return of the sample to the laboratory for analysis is the responsibility of the customer/patient.